Sunday, March 5, 2017

New Project!

I was on a manga website seeing how "The Journey of a Flower" was doing, when I was scrolling through the comments and saw someone mentioning another manhua.
So, I searched up the plot of the TV series, and then started reading the manhua. The artwork is amazing and gorgeous, but no one was translating it. So I decided to take on this project too!

The manhua is called "三生三世十里桃花“. Most websites are calling it "Three Lives Three Worlds", "Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms", and "Eternal Love". "Ten Miles of Peach Blossoms" seem to be the most official name.
I will try to translate a whole chapter today :)

1 comment:

  1. What are the best tipsters to make money from football betting?
    Football tips and betting statistics. How หารายได้เสริม do I make money from football betting? The idea is to win big with these tips, not just in the long run,

    ReplyDelete